Saturday, February 3, 2018

Camping Vacations - The 2018 battle cry.

I had so much fun with my eclipse trip camping vacation last year that I actually designed the Mini-Grub chuck box specifically for camping out of the car. It's small and lite and can carry pretty much everything you need for your camp kitchen assuming you have a table, as most camp sites do. Here is the new demonstration video for the Mini-Grub:


I don't know why it took me so long to understand that there is a big difference between primitive camping ( where you have to take everything ) and improved camping ( camp grounds with amenities). What a revelation that has been to me! The big deal is it's cheap to car camp your way around the country. I don't think it cost us $50.00 a day on gas and campsites. Additionally, you just don't need near as much gear.

This year we are planning a Death Valley, Yosemite and Yellowstone trip. I'm thinking reservations will be in order here but I was surprised we didn't need any on our trip last year even at the very popular Mount Rushmore or Devils Tower. 

So be sure to download our camping free stuff which includes our calendar/planner and get your camping trips and vacations planned out now. 

Go Camping!

Ken

BlueSkyKitchen.com
Camping-tips.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Uncle!

For the younger among us ‘uncle’, means ‘I give up’.  In January I decided to pull the plug on the manufacturing side of my business. Joe Bi...